We have a full-time opening available for an experienced professional to join Arkwin’s Finance team as a Staff Accountant. We are looking for an individual who is energetic and enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. This Staff Accountant will be responsible for General Accounting activities; and duties will include supporting AP and AR functions. Additionally, the Accountant will complete monthly and quarterly closing activities, including preparation of accruals and journal entries, and supporting the annual audit process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Assist in month-end financial statement close
▪ Preparation of monthly financial analysis reports and maintain department budgets
▪ Prepare general ledger month-end journal entries
▪ Maintain detailed reconciliations of several balance sheet accounts
▪ Reconcile and analyze G/L activity on a recurring basis
▪ Prepare bank reconciliations
▪ Support financial statement audits
▪ Support other accounting projects, as necessary
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; or a Bachelor’s degree in Business, with an emphasis in Accounting required.
▪ 3+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
▪ Strong Microsoft Excel skills a must
▪ Self-starter with ability to work under limited supervision
▪ Knowledge of applicable Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General ledger procedures
▪ Manufacturing experience preferred.
▪ Strong telephone presence and etiquette.
▪ Problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
▪ Strong work ethic, organizational skills and high attention to detail
▪ Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
▪ Strong team player, works well in a collaborative environment
▪ Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, dynamic growth-oriented environment
This job description is not intended to imply that the duties identified above are the only duties to be performed by employee(s) in this position. Employees may be required to perform other job duties as requested. This job description or certain job functions described herein may be subject to modification.
To apply for this job please visit arkwin.com.