Arkwin Industries has a full-time opening available for an experienced professional to join Arkwin’s Finance team as a Senior Accountant. We are looking for an individual who is energetic and enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. This role will be responsible for general accounting functions of the company and the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balances, and other financial results. The Accountant will also aide in providing senior management reliable and timely information necessary to drive operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in month-end financial statement close
· Preparation of monthly financial analysis reports and maintain department budgets
· Prepare general ledger month-end journal entries
· Maintain detailed reconciliations of several balance sheet accounts
· Reconcile and analyze G/L activity on a recurring basis
· Prepare bank reconciliations
· Support financial statement audits
· Support other accounting projects, as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
· 5+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills a must
· Self-starter with ability to work under limited supervision
· Knowledge of applicable Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General ledger procedures
· Manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
· Problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
· Strong work ethic, organizational skills and high attention to detail
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
· Strong team player, works well in a collaborative environment
· Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, dynamic growth-oriented environment
This job description is not intended to imply that the duties identified above are the only duties to be performed by employee(s) in this position. Employees may be required to perform other job duties as requested. This job description or certain job functions described herein may be subject to modification.
*Access to our facility (and therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to United States citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States, persons granted refugee or asylee status in the United States, and properly licensed foreign persons. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide information to determine whether they are subject to these regulations and if so, to assess their country of chargeability for export control purposes.
To apply for this job please visit arkwin.com.