Performs all duties related to Shipping and Receiving and recording of all Parts & material.
Essential Job Functions:
· Perform a visual check of articles received for maintenance, Preventive Maintenance or alterations for shipping damage and proper documentation.
· Generate parts identification tags in accordance with the RSQM.
· Stage parts for Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance or Alteration.
· Ensure that complete work is appropriately packed and shipped.
· Verify items to be shipped, affixes nomenclature and perform other packaging and shipping functions and all types of packaging and labeling.
· Receives, opens and checks material against packing tickets and purchase order to insure the receiving of correct item and quantity.
· Prepares daily Shipping and receiving logs.
· Unloads trucks using available labor-saving equipment (Hi-Lo, Hand trucks, Hydraulic Trucks, etc.) and opens crates.
Job Qualification Requirements:
Training and Experience:
Minimum 1 year in shipping or receiving experience. High School graduate or equivalent.
Physical Demands: The employee is required to:
· stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor frequently.
· exert up to 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or
· exert up to 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or
· exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Visual Acuity: Accommodation as required for reading computer screens and documents.
Working Conditions: Employee is subject to:
· High noise levels from operating machines
· physical hazards from moving equipment and machine parts
· breathing fumes, dust and mist
· skin exposure to oils and cutting fluid
The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Arkwin is an EEO employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
To apply for this job please visit arkwin.com.