Leads all activities relating to the operation and management of the Company’s FAA-certified Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (“MRO”) facility. Key responsibilities include driving, monitoring and reporting on MRO activities, training and supervising personnel, and communicating with customers and internal personnel.
Essential Job Functions:
· Directly responsible for all activities relating to the Company’s MRO facility, including operations, materials, quality, planning, contracts, personnel, and general administration.
· Ensures resources (manpower, materials and equipment) are available to execute MRO activities.
· Communicates with customers, providing status reports, technical support, and negotiating contracts and pricing relating to customers’ MRO requirements. Leads customer-related events, including onsite audits, assessments, and visits, both at Arkwin and at customers’ facilities.
· Ensures compliance with customer and regulatory requirements.
· Manages and provides the required regulatory training necessary for personnel to comply with regulatory requirements.
· Develops and executes objectives and strategies to drive continuous improvement, including increasing customer satisfaction, safety, quality, delivery, and productivity.
· Performs analyses, prepares reports, and presents findings and recommendations to executive leadership.
· Coordinates and collaborates with personnel within the Company to establish and carry out responsibilities.
Job Qualification Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree required (Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering preferred). MBA or other graduate degree desirable
· Minimum of five years of supervisory/management experience over at least 5 people in a manufacturing or repair environment required
· 3+ years of experience working in 14 CFR Part 145 certified repair station (preferred)
· Strong lean / continuous improvement skills required
· Strong Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
· U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident required
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and excellent advancement opportunity.