Responsible for negotiating agreements for the procurement of aerospace parts to increase the profitability of the company
Essential Job Functions:
• Analyze future manufacturing demand for PO scheduling
• Create Long-Term Agreements with suppliers
• Negotiate with current suppliers to reduce cost
• Source items with new suppliers and in low cost regions to improve the company’s cost structure
• Manage supply base to keep high quality and on-time delivery ratings
• Work with Sales, Manufacturing, and Quality teams to ensure customer demand is met
• Have the ability to resolve issues within the supply base quickly and satisfactorily
• Evaluate and propose improvements to the company’s procurement functions.
• Support the development of the department reports and metrics (Microsoft Excel)
Job Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree, technical degree preferred
• 1-3 years procurement experience preferred
• Self-motivated with good organization and planning skills.
• Ability to multi-task is essential for success in this position
• Strong analytical and critical thinking Strong analytical and critical thinking
• Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Experience with an ERP system, Visual Manufacturing a plus
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws
Access to our facility (and therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to United States citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States, persons granted refugee or asylee status in the United States, and properly licensed foreign persons. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide information to determine whether they are subject to these regulations and if so, to assess their country of chargeability for export control purposes.
To apply for this job please visit arkwin.com.