The Project Planner will establish, coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials for their assigned business unit to ensure on-time delivery to all customer requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
• Reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules as per the MRP system prompts and analytical judgment
• Conferring with purchasing, engineering, customer service, program managers, quality, and the manufacturing department to determine progress of work and completion dates
• Compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems
• Compiling information such as production rates and progress, materials inventories, materials used, and customer information so that status reports can be completed
• Revising production schedules when required due to design changes, backlogs, or other interruptions; collaborating with management, production, and engineering
• Managing planning for new product releases
• Interfacing as required with purchasing to ensure that orders are placed on time and to ensure on-dock date required by the system to support production
• Performing other duties as assigned
Job Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Strong MS Office and in particular Microsoft Excel skills
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
To apply for this job please visit arkwin.com.