We are looking for a Program Manager to lead programs for one of our business units. You will be the face of the company with our customers for the programs under your responsibility. Your primary focus will be leading cross-functional teams to ensure that new business development projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a technical background to transition to a business leadership role.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Lead cross-functional teams in all aspects of project & program management to support the development and follow on execution of complex engineered aerospace products (schedule, risk, cost, etc.).
• Develop and maintain detailed project plans, including all relevant activities, durations and deliverable dates, resource requirements and status of activities.
• Develop and maintain program financial budgets.
• Provide detailed and clear status reports to senior management.
• Identify project risks and develop plans to resolve or mitigate.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Manage relationships with the customers and all stakeholders
• Significant experience managing people in a dynamic team environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Comprehensive understanding of project management tools and methodology.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Proficiency in Microsoft Project preferred.
• Strong ability to negotiate, influence, and delegate effectively at all levels of organizations.
• Background in both technical and business areas preferred.
• Significant experience in Project Management preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. Degree in engineering or other technical discipline preferred.
• US Citizen
Access to our facility (and therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to United States citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States, persons granted refugee or asylee status in the United States, and properly licensed foreign persons. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide information to determine whether they are subject to these regulations and if so, to assess their country of chargeability for export control purposes.
The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Arkwin is an EEO employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
To apply for this job please visit arkwin.com.