Tends grinding machines such as external, internal, surface, cylindrical, thread, jig CNC universal and CNC cylindrical according to specifications, instructions or standards charts to grind workpieces to specifications.
Job Qualification Requirements:
Training and Experience:
Minimum 2 years. Trade school, vocational education graduate preferred or work experience in machine shop environment.
Physical Demands: The employee is required to:
· Stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor.
· Exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or
· Exert 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or
· Exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Visual Acuity: Near acuity and accommodation are required for reading machine dial gauges, blueprints, and precision measuring instruments used in the inspection of parts.
Hearing Ability: Ability to monitor machine sounds to identify and diagnose changes in order to take appropriate action.
Working conditions: The employee is subject to;
· High noise levels form operating machines
· Physical hazards from moving equipment and machine parts.
· Breathing fumes, dust and mists
· Skin exposure to oils and cutting fluids
The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
Arkwin is an EEO employer/Disabled/Protected Veteran
To apply for this job please visit arkwin.com.